2. We offer the best value for money tours – great excursions at affordable prices with personal pick-up and drop-off from the airport, cruise port, or your hotel. When you join our small-group tours you enjoy a personal service for unbeatable value!
3. We have a team of guides and driver-guides that speaks English very well. Have you ever been on a plane or a bus tour where the person speaking switched to English and you thought that they were still speaking in another language? You won’t have this problem on our tours.
4. Our guides are professional, knowledgeable and fun to spend the day with! It is not just ‘another day in the office’ for us…
5. The kind of excellent customer service we offer before, during, and after the tours is unique in Spain.
6. We will give you the real insight on the places we visit and a true local perspective. We will not bore you with rehearsed text book material.
7. We continuously receive excellent feedback from our guests as you can read directly on Trip Advisor, Cruise Critic, Luxury Cruise Talk, and other websites.
8. We will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns via email or over the phone. Your holiday starts as soon as you fill-in the short form on our website. We will send you all the information you need promptly and will always be available to assist with any questions or requests.
9. There is never any stress when you book a tour with us. We will send all the information you require in advance, pick you up from your hotel or the port, recommend the best flamenco show in Barcelona, and drop you off at the airport in time for departure. Easy life!
10. We are a licensed and bonded tour operator. Many Internet websites claim to have the proper documents – but only licensed and bonded Tour Operators are allowed to book international guests according to the Spanish law. More and more illegal tours are being stopped in Barcelona by the police, leaving some guests stranded in the middle of the service. Licensed guides or drivers with tourism SP licenses are not allowed by law to conduct international dealings with guests directly. You can easily verify if you are dealing with a licensed Tour Operator by contacting the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), which is the international body that supervises the travel industry worldwide. We are of course registered members of ASTA as well as the Cruise Line International Association (CLIA), which is the international body supervising the cruise industry. Our tour operator registration number is: GC002094 and our company ID (CIF) is: B65440869.
We highly encourage you to only book with a legal tour operator and help us stop the piracy of tourism in Spain. Just as you would not enter a regular vehicle at the airport because someone tells you it is a taxi, please do not book a tour with someone who claims they are a tour operator without checking with ASTA. Please encourage everyone to do the same and help us reduce crime.
Thank you for considering to tour with us in Barcelona and we hope to welcome you soon!
The BDT team